#jsddm li ul li a:hover { background: #A3CEE5; }

Friday, July 15, 2011

Mortis Angelus

I saw her; she is a dream, all earthly and beautiful. Beautiful is one word that is being used by Humans to describe her , but I choose to differ , I couldn’t seem  to find anything to describe how her hair fell over her face, with her almond eyes staring into space, her eyes echoed “help”, they were waiting for some hands to carry her to safety. She knew her hopes were dwindling when she felt the warmth of blood flowing from her scalp to the corners of her mouth, she could feel the smell of sweat mixed with blood, and could savor the taste of it, which made her more nauseous.

                                                     

Did she deserve that state of being?? I would say “yes”. I had been waiting for her from the very day she was born, it was etched on to her board that id meet her today, how long did I have to wait for to meet this “flawless” beauty – 28 years, and i'm defined as being “cruel”

I could see the visions of her past flood onto her eyes, as tears streamed down her nose. I saw her life like a movie, all those images flood past her, as tears flowed down in more of a rush. She was hoping he’d come, she had a fight with him moments before he left from home, she saw her child – she wanted to say how much she loved her.
                                          

I had to make a choice, than make it more difficult for me, yes as opposed to the normal view, I do have emotions. But then again, her desire was really strong and I knew she wouldn’t give in without a fight.

She was lifted amidst a plethora of voices, she could feel her life draining out, she however gathered all her strength and open-end her eyes, held together her lips, and gathered enough strength to ask the person holding her to call her husband. I was watching her enthralled, impressed by her efforts to keep her soul intact, she turned towards me, I could feel her eyes staring past me, she closed her eyes, her lips came together to form a “prayer”, it rang in my ears , how could I be so “cruel” to have her prayers not answered.

I did everything as was planned. She was to  leave home to her way to office , the very usual route, the very same people, however, today a bunch of kids were on their way after a late night party, and were to ram into her, she missed the earlier bike, and was put directly in front of the car which hit her. A multitude of emotions filled the air, along with her scream. Many people gathered around her, she was trying hard to breathe, and there I was standing, no one seemed to notice my existence inspite of my heavy breathing. I had finished my work. I was just about to leave with her, when my eyes fell on her.

Her eyes, though held Fear was the most beautiful eyes I had ever seen, her nose fit perfectly in between her high cheekbones, her lips had the perfect pout. She was wearing make-up, but inspite of all that, she was still lying there. Her hair curled up on her face, they were brown as opposed to her wheatish skin, but they made her look heavenly. Her perfectly ironed white kameez spoke about the accident with blood oozing onto her, her blue dupatta lay askew on the road.

She prayed for time, I granted it. She lay in the hospital. I saw a man running towards her room with a little girl in his arms, convincing him that everything will be alright. Moments ticked by, I was getting late; I had passed her time limit. He ran and looked at her, she was relieved to see him, he placed the little girl on her bed side.” i’m sorry” Ravi, she said, I love you, please take care of Ananya. I have always loved you Ravi, inspite of all the flings you have had, I know I won’t be around to see her grow, but give her the best that you can give her. Ravi was drawn back to the scene in their apartment before the accident took place. Namrata accused him of being with another girl, he said he would leave her and go with the other girl, and he did not love her anymore. He was pulled back to reality with his daughter’s voice, “daddy, when is mummy coming home”. Tears lined his face.

I had to do my work, hadn’t I; I do get carried away by too much of emotions. I knew she was ready. I knew she was happy, I had granted her wish.

I did not introduce myself now, have I?I don't have the manners as is borne by you earthly beings. I am someone who no one likes, called by many names, and feared just the same. Call me Death, that’s how I like it. I'll be seeing all of you soon, and take you to a different world, so that you can make a transition that is written.

                                                                 

4 comments:

  1. all you could see was ananya!! pheww.... hmmm hmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://worldmusiccollections.blogspot.com/

    This my blog using latest technology,
    for music collection
    are u visit give me your support..

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Jeomex : sure, il definitely give it a dekho :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...