#jsddm li ul li a:hover { background: #A3CEE5; }

Thursday, June 16, 2011

The unsaid emotion .......

'

I don’t know how to say this or even if its true,
But I love the way you make me feel…. I think im falling for you.
I love it when you look at me; many words go unsaid but understood.
I love it when you smile, I return it, without letting you know, that i'm melting from within.
It’s a beautiful feeling to see you just the way you are…
To know that I love someone like you…
It’s easy to express everything to you, except the way I feel for you...
What if I loose you...
For the way I feel…
What if you go, and never look back..
I would die in a million ways, and would never be able to retrieve myself
The pain , that thought gives me, is such that makes me fall apart
Will you leave me if I said I love you..
What we share now might just fade away
You might become a part of me that existed before…
Oh! The pain that the thoughts bring across…
Should I hold it in my heart , and never let you know?
But it would hurt even more to see you go…
Is it so hard for you to know how I feel
Just look into my eyes and you would know…
You will see yourself… the way I do…
And the way I do …. I love you even more ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...